Seventh Sense Group

Akasaka 2-12-10

Tokyo, 107-0052

Monday to Friday

9:00 ~ 18:00

Consumption Interim Tax Filing

Want to know more about the tax filings in Japan? Check out our video and get in touch with us at Seventh Sense Group!

Whether you are the subject to the Consumption Interim Tax Return or not, it will be determined based on the tax payable of the national consumption tax. For example, if your tax payable on the national consumption tax is less than 480,000 yen in the previous year, you are not obligated (becomes optional) to file this interim filing.

For more information on the consumption tax, pease reach out to us at Seventh Sense Group!

Follow Us on Social Network

Latest Posts

Dormant company

You can make your company dormant in Japan by submitting the form to the relevant authorities. As the company has no profits, there won’t be

Read More »

Get some free advice

Company establishment and accounting can be complicated in Japan.
Don’t do yourself, we’re here to help.

Get in touch for  a free consultation.