Seventh Sense Group

Akasaka 2-12-10

Tokyo, 107-0052

Monday to Friday

9:00 ~ 18:00

Income Tax Return in Japan: Deducting Business Expenses

Properly calculating business expenses can save tax and ensure compliance

If you are a freelancer or a sole proprietor using your home as an office, a portion of your rent and other related expenses can be considered business expenses for the purpose of calculating your business income.

How much is attributable to your business depends on the nature of the work as well as other factors. For more information, please feel free to contact us.

Follow Us on Social Network

Latest Posts

Director’s enrollment in insurance

Japan’s labor insurance system includes workers’ accident compensation insurance and unemployment insurance. Employers are obligated to enroll all workers, including part-time employees, to workers’ compensation

Read More »

Get some free advice

Company establishment and accounting can be complicated in Japan.
Don’t do yourself, we’re here to help.

Get in touch for  a free consultation.