Seventh Sense Group

Akasaka 2-12-10

Tokyo, 107-0052

Monday to Friday

9:00 ~ 18:00

Pension Withdrawal Services for Foreigners Leaving Japan

SSG can help make the transition from Japan to moving back home as seamless as possible.

As of April 1st of 2021 you can withdraw a portion of up to 5 years’ worth of pension contributions upon leaving Japan (increased from 3 years). For this purpose you will need a tax representative in the country.

Seventh Sense can handle the procedures from start to end by offering the following services:

  • Tax Representative
  • Lump-Sum Pension Withdrawal Application, and
  • Tax Return to get a refund on a portion of the withheld tax associated with the pension withdrawal
Follow Us on Social Network

Latest Posts

Get some free advice

Company establishment and accounting can be complicated in Japan.
Don’t do yourself, we’re here to help.

Get in touch for  a free consultation.