Seventh Sense Group

Akasaka 2-12-10

Tokyo, 107-0052

Monday to Friday

9:00 ~ 18:00

Appointing a Tax Representative

Do you need to appoint a tax representative?

If you will temporarily leave Japan before filing a tax return and you will not be back before the filing deadline, March 15th, then you will need to appoint a tax representative.

Appointing a tax representative involves submitting the proper paperwork to the tax office.

If you need tax representation, you’re unsure of your tax obligations, or you have any questions, we would be happy to help!

We’re available by phone, through our website, or on any of our social media platforms.

Follow Us on Social Network

Latest Posts

Get some free advice

Company establishment and accounting can be complicated in Japan.
Don’t do yourself, we’re here to help.

Get in touch for  a free consultation.